Our mission is to inspire our students to achieve their potential and their personal goals in language learning in a supportive international environment.
A high quality of student welfare is central to our ethos at the school, along with a high standard of teaching and learning.
Our aims include:
- being a school where the well-being of everyone is the prime concern of each member of our community
- supporting a learning community in which all students can realize their full potential, whatever that may be
- providing a safe, stimulating and enriching environment where everyone is able to enjoy his/her learning experience
- encouraging students to be active members of their school community through a range of activities, trips and events
- promoting regular attendance and good behaviour as pre-conditions for maintaining high standards of achievement
- providing a caring environment in our homestay families, in which students can feel safe and supported
- encouraging tolerance and understanding between all members of our community
- fostering an enjoyment and appreciation of British life and culture while promoting a sense of belonging to an international community