- Register and enrol with our friendly reception team.
English Language Level Placement Test and Interview
- This assessment with our experienced academic team helps us place you in a suitable class to maximise your learning.
- Meet key staff
- Tour of The Oxford English Centre campus and facilities
- Find out about your course
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Meet our Social Activities Leaders and check out the programme of social events for the week ahead.
- Student ID Cards for The Oxford English Centre are issued in your first week – these can help you to get discounts in range of local restaurants, shops and other outlets.
- The Oxford English Centre has its very own garden restaurant and terrace set in a beautiful environment with free Wi-Fi where you can make friends and practise your English.
Your first class (or social activity)
- Start your English course on Monday afternoon /Tuesday morning (depending on your particular programme of study)
- Get your course materials (included in your course fee)
- Find out how to access OEC’s online learning facilities.
How will I arrive at school?
You will receive the school address and a map with your confirmation letter. If you have booked homestay accommodation with your course, your homestay family will also be glad to give you additional assistance with directions.
What should I bring with me?
- Your passport or European ID card.
- Visa (if applicable)
- 2 passport photos
- Proof of insurance
What time should I arrive?
08.45am for welcome and placement test